Monday, March 17, 2008

Procrastination


Mondays are never consistent. Some Mondays I come in and am inundated with phone calls, emails, people dropping by; other Mondays I would just love an email or two so that I have something on which to focus.

Actually, I guess that's true of all days, not just Mondays. It's the nature of the technical support person. Though I am not JUST a technical support person, so I do almost always have other projects to do.

I have one now, in fact, but I am procrastinating. And when you're in a mood to procrastinate, there are several things you can do:

1) Post to your blog. It gives you a feeling of accomplishment without really accomplishing anything important.
2) Stumble some sites. Have heard about StumbleUpon, but never tried it till last week. VERY cool, and somewhat addicting. It also can be very useful, I think - have found some excellent resources which I had never seen before.
3) Eat lunch. It's about that time, so I guess I will do that.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


No comments: