Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Trying to be more intentional...

...about using this blog, I added a link to it to my personalized Google Home Page. So now when I open a browser window, it'll be staring right at me and reminding me somewhat accusingly (somewhat like my cat Triscuit when her bowl isn't filled to her specifications) that I haven't posted recently.


Who knows, I might even find interesting stuff to post!


My colleagues will be disappointed, I'm sure, if I don't include at least occasional panda information, and as there isn't ANY on this blog as yet, let me just add this lovely image of Tai Shan, the National Zoo's youngest panda (he's not REALLY a cub anymore, although he was when the photo was taken). A very good friend of mine took this picture last October when we went to visit Tai and his mom and dad (Mei Xiang and Tian Tian, respectively).

No comments: