Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Back again

Well, so I'm not a prolific blogger. It's been MONTHS since I wrote here, and all kinds of things have happened, all kinds of opportunities have been missed. Ah, well. I've always been sort of like that; I kept a diary as a kid for awhile, then put it aside and didn't do anything with it for ages in between entries. Finally stopped altogether. Guess I'm easily distracted with the next new thing!

In any case, I use this primarily for the Blogs/Wikis/Podcasts class, so that's generally what prompts me to write. In fact, though, at the moment, I'm not coming up with anything that seems to be particularly full of wit, humor, and/or instruction. Maybe it's because we had yesterday off, maybe it's because I haven't had enough coffee, or maybe it's just too close to lunchtime.

Best I can do right now, I guess, is point you to this site I just found. I'm sitting here in amazement because I never saw it before, although it's apparently been around since November of 2005, according to The Wayback Machine:

TLT Group's Exploration Guide: Educational Uses of Blogs, Wikis, RSS Feeds, etc.

No comments: