Monday, April 21, 2008

RSS Revisited

I love my RSS feeds. You can learn so much stuff quickly just by glancing at the little synopses that are listed under the headlines. If I see something that looks interesting but don't have time to really look at it then, I can either mark it to keep it new so it doesn't disappear on me, or else I can email it to myself to look at it later. I've got a nice little folder in Outlook to file those emails, and I periodically take a moment or so to check them out.

Like today, for example. I took a little time to look through the folder, and found a reference to Time.com's First Annual Blog Index. It lists
25 of what it considers to be the top blogs in the blogosphere - quite a range of different topics, too! People are SO creative with their blog names sometimes..."The Velveteen Rabbi," "Freakonomics," "Web 2.Oh...Really?" You have to love it! Now, I haven't read most of these blogs, but I do intend to check at least some of them out!

Maybe I'll go do that right now.




No comments: